I think the question should be this: Why should somebody not join the SDA? That list would be short.
You should join the SDA because the SDA can give help and guidance. It’s like insurance for your job. Peace of mind with the SDA.
Great service, great knowledge of workplace policies and procedures, free Legal advice, great value for money. These are just some of the benefits, why wouldn’t you want to join?
The SDA is always working at getting the best and safest conditions for you and if something goes wrong they are there for you.
- SDA National Office - www.sda.org.au
- Fair Work Commission - www.fwc.gov.au
- Fair Work Ombudsman - www.fairwork.gov.au
- WA Labour Relations - www.commerce.wa.gov.au/labour-relations
- WorkSafe WA - www.commerce.wa.gov.au/worksafe
- WorkCover WA - www.workcover.wa.gov.au
- WA Industrial Relations Commission - www.wairc.wa.gov.au
- Australian Council of Trade Unions - www.actu.org.au
- Unions WA - www.unionswa.com.au
Other sites of interest:
- Australian Labor Party - www.walabor.org.au
- REST Industry Super - www.rest.com.au
- nib Health Insurance - www.nib.com.au
- Frequent Values - www.sdawa.frequent-values.com.au
- ME (Bank) – www.mebank.com.au
- WA Opticians - www.waopticians.com.au
- UNI Global Union - www.uniglobalunion.org
- 24-Seven Helpline Supporting 7-11 Workers - 24sevenhelpline.com.au
- ACTU Worksite for Schools free e-book 'First Job Ready' - worksite.actu.org.au/firstjob
- Working Life - workinglife.org.au