When people join together and be part of the union we are helping each other have support and rules for work, I dont want to be the one standing alone!
It’s peace of mind, it’s just like ringing a friend and knowing they are there for you plus they know all the answers.
Great service, great knowledge of workplace policies and procedures, free Legal advice, great value for money. These are just some of the benefits, why wouldn’t you want to join?
I call the union for handling problems if I ever have any in my workplace, they always respond in a fast and timely manner to help resolve them!
- Record My Hours App - www.fairwork.gov.au
- SDA National Office - www.sda.org.au
- Fair Work Commission - www.fwc.gov.au
- Fair Work Ombudsman - www.fairwork.gov.au
- WA Labour Relations - www.commerce.wa.gov.au/labour-relations
- WorkSafe WA - www.commerce.wa.gov.au/worksafe
- WorkCover WA - www.workcover.wa.gov.au
- WA Industrial Relations Commission - www.wairc.wa.gov.au
- Australian Council of Trade Unions - www.actu.org.au
- Unions WA - www.unionswa.com.au
Other sites of interest:
- Australian Labor Party - www.walabor.org.au
- REST Industry Super - www.rest.com.au
- nib Health Insurance - www.nib.com.au
- Frequent Values - www.sdawa.frequent-values.com.au
- ME (Bank) – www.mebank.com.au
- WA Opticians - www.waopticians.com.au
- UNI Global Union - www.uniglobalunion.org
- 24-Seven Helpline Supporting 7-11 Workers - 24sevenhelpline.com.au
- ACTU Worksite for Schools free e-book 'First Job Ready' - worksite.actu.org.au/firstjob
- Working Life - workinglife.org.au